Showcase

Engaged Learning & ePortfolio Showcase

Through engaged learning experiences, IU Indianapolis students solve problems, demonstrate creativity, and make meaningful contributions to their communities. The ePortfolio Showcase highlights this work.

Filter selections

646 results found

OSE: Can I post that?

Johana Salinas
Marketing and International Studies
Project-based
2024 Showcase

As a Social Media and Marketing intern for the Office of Student Employment, I am responsible for a multitude of tasks. I manage all their social media platforms, assist with the production, editing and posting of the Learning and Earning Podcast, an ...

OSE: Reflection on Career Services Intern position in the Office of Student Employment

Ayanna Webb
Psychology
Project-based
2024 Showcase

At the Office of Student Employment, my role as one of the Career Services involves taking appointments and drop-ins for resume and cover letter writing and review, assisting in job search strategies and looking for part time on-campus positions via ...

OSE: My Professional Portfolio

Aleah Freeman
Philantrophic Studies
Project-based
2024 Showcase

My professional portfolio encapsulates my journey as an undergraduate student studying Philanthropic Studies at Indiana University of Indianapolis. With a commitment to becoming a resource for individuals and communities, my experiences include worki ...

OSE: A Reflection of my Experience as a Training and Development Intern

Jacquelilne Cordoba Rodriguez
Organization and Leadership
Project-based
2024 Showcase

At the Office of Student Employment, I've actively participated in various projects that contribute to the development of skills essential for my professional growth. In my role, I've done a variety of things such as reviewing job descriptions on Han ...

SIP: Collecting school data

Twumasi Amoah
Cybersecurity
Project-based
2024 Showcase

I manage multiple projects involving data collection for various schools, including attendance, absences, totals, and averages. I carefully input this information into Google Sheets, guaranteeing accuracy, and then provide the compiled data to the co ...

SIP: My Internship at the JW Marriott

Autumn Baker
Finance
Project-based
2024 Showcase

As an intern at the JW Marriott my duties included a myriad of things from reviewing bill packets to semester long projects here I will tell you a little more about each task I have been assigned. Every single day when I come in the first thing I do ...

SIP: Elevating Hospitality: My Story as a Sales and Marketing Coordinator

Nick Bustamante
HR Management and Business Management, International Studies
Project-based
2024 Showcase

Come along as I share my journey as a Sales and Marketing Coordinator at the JW Marriott, Downtown Indianapolis, part of the White Lodging family. From building relationships with clients to helping them find the perfect fit for their needs, my role ...

SIP: Extended Student Enrichment and Summer Camp Series Internship

Cam Chavez
Forensic Biology and Anthropology
Project-based
2024 Showcase

As an intern for the ESE/SCS programs of Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation, I was able to facilitate a positive, safe environment for K-5 students through learning-based activities, homework assistance, and engaging with the students. Through this inter ...

SIP: Marketing Internship

Anh Dinh
Computer Science
Project-based
2024 Showcase

In this internship at State Farm, I've learn valuable marketing skills, which can be useful in many career fields. Through conducting sales calls, texts, emails, I've gained confidence in marketing, speaking, and steering conversations to achieve cer ...

SIP: Client Success Internship

Gracie Dunn
Social Work
Project-based
2024 Showcase

This internship with Ascend Indiana has been a great learning experience for me and has helped me grow a variety of skills in many ways! I accomplished the goals I set at the beginning of the internship and have made some personal victories along the ...

Want to be featured in the ePortfolio showcase?

Submit your ePortfolio
онлайн казино в Казахстане